Friday, October 29, 2010

Saturday Night Live


November 20th will be our first of many worship nights. The event will kick off at 7p.m and run until around 9p.m. This event is not just for youth. We hope to have all ages gather together for a night of worship. I believe it is crucial for our youth to see their parents and other spiritual leaders worship and learn from their example. With that said, I hope you will make plans to join us and perhaps bring the entire family! My good friend Paul Eason will be leading worship for us. I'll be leading the discussion as we begin our look into spiritual disciplines. Tonight we begin with the foundation. Love. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to gather with you tonight and I'm pumped for our time of worship. Bring some friends who need to hear about Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment