Sunday, August 1, 2010

Youth Sunday


We will hold the annual Youth Sunday on August 15th. This will be for the 8:30 & 11:00 a.m. services. We will have many of the youth involved in the service & serving in areas such as: music, offering, announcements, testimonies & games! I have the great honor of bringing the message for this great time. I hope to issue a challenge to our students to be the change in our community. I am certain that our students can change the world. I am confident. If we are to do this, we must first put off our selfish ambitions and dive into the commands of our God. We must long for justice, mercy, and compassion. It is possible to change everything. That is the challenge. To be the change. This is not just for our students. This is for our church. I hope you are ready. I must also warn you that these services will look very similar to our Cultivate services on Wednesday nights. This means: loud music, loud rap music, funny videos, media, gross games, fun, jokes, & words old people don't use....such as dude. You have been warned!

-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment